Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My little Picasso

My son has an artistic flair that he feels everyone should appreciate. Everyday he tries to apply his artistic sense all over my house. Noah loves to rearrange things and add his own personal ( though not delicate) touch. Like today... my three beautiful children are playing school in the kitchen. Then I hear Grace say," Noah did you do that all by yourself? Momma is not gonna like this." So I leave the room I'm working in to find that my little Picasso has added his flair to the dishwasher, wall, and counter tops with a big, black crayon!!!! SO after telling my dear little artist what a bad choice it was I sent him to his room for a timeout. Then I spent the next 10 minutes scrubbing the entire kitchen down. This was no small piece of art.
Earlier this month I discovered that he had redone our play room by pulling everything out and moving it into other rooms. Oh, and did I mention the time that he had hidden a piece of chalk from me and colored the couch pink WHILE I WAS IN THE ROOM reading a book to Olivia. I do try to give him lots of opportunities to find a outlet for all this pent up "creativity", but he always manages to go above and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment